THE ULTIMATE BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 18
I am a little happy and a little sad. I will tell you why I am happy and also why I am sad.
- I will turn six on Sunday. Mama says we shall have a party. I am happy.
- Buster licked my face today. He does that everyday. And I am happy.
- I got two As at school today. Mama kissed me for that. Yes yes, that made me happy.
- Irene invited me to her place on friday night for a pyajama party! Yippee! I am so so happy.
- I have finished all my homework for tomorrow and Mama said I can watch TV for a longer time today! Happy happy happy!
Now sad, ok?
- Mama got me a packet of M&Ms. Orange is my favourite colour. And the packet had no orange M&Ms. Can you believe it? I am so sad.
- I pinched Liza because she pulled my hair. Mama said I am naughty. I cried. I am sad.
- I had two pink butterfly hair clips. Now one is gone. Mama doesn't know, but I am sad.
Ok, only 3 sad and 5 happy things. So, I am more happy, less sad. I know
3>5 3 < 5, I learnt it at school. Now I will go and watch cartoon. I painted today afternoon, pasting it below for you, dear diary.
This post is written for Write Tribe - The Ultimate Blog Challenge - Day 18
Now that is incredibly Cuteeeeeee :DReplyDelete
Such a sweet and a beautiful diary of a little one! Loved it :)ReplyDelete
very sweet and innocentReplyDelete
cho chweet ♥ReplyDelete
the cutest post i've ever read! we should be like only no? always innocent..life is so much simpler then!ReplyDelete
awww!! Cute ! :)ReplyDelete
This is such a treasure! That she's learned to see that happiness outweighs the things that can pull us down is credit to you! ♥ReplyDelete
Awwwiiie :-) such a cute post :-) absolutely loved it! :D :DReplyDelete
This made my heart melt. :)ReplyDelete
I just loved it...ReplyDelete
I just loved it....ReplyDelete