Monday, October 11, 2010

Just another text message

Few days ago, i received a text from one of my dearest friends. What I read, actually made me start thinking. And I thought of setting your thoughts into motion too....


I have seen castles made out of sand,
Met people who believe destiny is engraved on the palm of their hands...
I have seen people change their faith,
Experienced love change into hate,
I have seen people grow younger with age,
And a bird who wouldn't fly out of an open cage...
I have seen love sold for money,
People who are devastated inside but outside they are funny.
I have seen the unicorn fall in love with the toad,
People who owned half the city,have now hit the road.
I have learnt to expect the unexpected,
Perfection does not exist, we are all defected.
Everyone cries, some just hide their tear,
They say coal turns diamond over a thousand years.
Someone may believe you are one in a million,
For others, you are another nobody in the billion.
So live life with all that you have,
Cherish all your moments, Happy or Sad.
Feel blessed with what you are,
'Coz life is too short, and we can't go too far.....


P.S : Author unknown, but beautiful words through his/her pen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment