Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am...




I am the epitome of power.

I am the mixture of the artist's colour on a white canvas.
I am the poet's blank verse.
I am the sculptor's chisel-work.

I am sunshine. I am the monsoon shower.
I am the cool breeze. I am the starry sky.

I fight. I love.
I cry when I'm happy. I pretend to be happy when I'm not.
I am strong. I am delicate.

I am calm. I am fiery.
I am a daughter. I am a wife. I am a mother.

I die million times but I revive each time.

Because....

I AM A WOMAN.

6 comments:

  1. wow.... awesome re.. too good.. superb.. loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog truly upholds the quality of a girl who wants to rise high without stooping low......But add in the life in SMIT, canteen, strike and all....they were very important part in our life in SMIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely written apala.. m touched!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnku so much, Himanshu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally something I would like to read and promote on indiblogger! i was surfing and couldn't find anything interesting...glad that I visited your blog....nice post you got here :)

    ReplyDelete